Monday, November 2, 2009

Ugh

Well, putting off this research paper was, of course, a bad idea, but I'm so used to doing that by now it's just normal. I work better at the last minute I find, I focus better--though in sporadic intervals. However, I'm stuck at 318 words for a paper that needs to be at least 750, and I'm stuck and can't find resources or articles online that are good. The paper is about the Apollo mission and more specifically why we got to the moon first. It's to be combined with three others at some point, but yeah. It's due tomorrow--story of my life. Needless to say I'm going to be catching up on today's word count tomorrow because as soon as I crank out 500 more words for this essay I'm crashing only to wake up early tomorrow to print it out. -sigh- I suppose I should stop procrastinating again and go look for more articles in my never-ending quest for knowledge....
[why do I need to do this again? I'm a theatre major? meh, ah well...]

No comments:

Post a Comment