Sunday, November 1, 2009

First Day

Okay, so first day of NaNo and I've got not a single clue about my story. My idea has shifted from wanting a nerdy, librarian type to narrate a story, to a time traveling group, to a Robin Hood-esque story perhaps set in modern times, to my current love which has no plot or anything just me wanting to write from a villain's perspective. Remeniscient of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog in the sense that the villain is kind-of more of the good guy than the hero. I think I've decided to set it in some school setting. I do know the sort of idea, based on this quote that I love to death;
"Villains are so much more pro-active than heroes. Heroes, by their nature, are purely reactionary forces. You never get a hero just doing things by himself, he always reacts to an event pout in motion. The villain is in all ways and agent of change. A catalyst."

That covers the whole idea behind what will hopefully turn into my 50k+ words at the end of the month. I'm hoping to get at least 2,000 words written tonight before I retire and hopefully some will get typed out during my lunch break after my statistics exam. I'm completely excited because I can't wait to 'meet' this new character of mine that will be the focus, and perhaps narrator of the story. He feels like he's going to be very interesting. 8D

Oh and here's another calendar, well same as one of the others, but it has the 75k/100k word count instead of 50 and 100. Again, if anyone wants to request a calendar to be made I'd be more than happy to take it on. It'll be a distraction from homework and perhaps some of the troubles that may arise from my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment