Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jared

Okay, so I've been doing a show all summer--You're A Good Man Charlie Brown--out in the Valley so I've been getting rides out there everyday, basically, with Jared. Now, Jared and I have been good friends for a couple years. He's a singer in Camerata, directed Variety Show last year and will produce it this coming year, he'll be a senior, and he's just about the most amazing person you may ever meet. Not even exaggerating. He is so amazingly thoughtful and sensitive. He's an amazing singer and listens mostly to soundtracks of musicals. He raises birds, has his own little business with that, wants to be a music teacher. We have a lot in common, wanting to do many of the same things before settling down back here in the state we love. We also agree on many things and have the same train of thought most of the time. It's absolutely the most wonderful thing in the world. My best conversations have been with his on the way to or from rehearsal.

I am totally and completely in love with this man. Well not quite literally--like I really do like him a lot. I can see myself with him which has never happened with any other guy. There is no way I can get together with him, it would be pointless and would completely ruin what we have now. I'm off to college halfway cross the country in about 18 days and he's still going to be here in school. I wasn't sure how he felt about me--and I'm still really not, but our cast party was tonight and I was out with the rest of the younger people from the cast/crew having desert after and when I got home he sent me a text saying thanks for the great night and that he'd see me soon. I never get texts like that, not from his especially. I hardly ever get texts from him anyway. You have no idea how great that felt--well maybe but anyway--I sort of want to tell him that I really do like him but I don't want anything to happen just now and hopefully we can get together once he's out of college and get something going maybe. I'm just not even brave enough to do that--I don't want things to get awkward.

Anyway, I'm not looking for advice, I just wanted to get this out and see what people just thought about it. Maybe share some stories back and forth. So all ya'lls who may be here from Menagerie please comment, and anyone else who may happen across this I'd love to chat about stuff so drop a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not very good at this type of stuff, but my advice would be just to tell him and get it out there before you leave, but make it clear that nothing can happen just now. At least then he'll know how you feel, and will keep the option open in the future. c: From what you've written about him, it doesn't seem like it'd be too awkward, but then again, I don't know you guys that well.

    I tried. XD That's just my little thought about it. <3 -Noxxie

    ReplyDelete