Friday, May 8, 2009

Chorus

So our teacher has been away at the All State Music Festival for the past two days and we've had a sub for our chorus class. Andrea, our teacher, made sure I knew what she was going to have us do in case the sub was confused. Well, we had a sub that refused to listen to the class and she just went on and almost completely ignored the sub plans. Our class is extremely confrontational. They refuse to do anything any sub says really, unless it's like Arthur--a retired music teacher we've had come in. This sub just got I'll deal with it, but I absolutely could not stand this woman. She was very rude to us--though our class was rude to her as well--as a whole. When we get back in class on Tuesday with Andrea, she's gonna be really pissed because we didn't really work on the music (the altos I think worked the most--at least we worked some, I don't know about the sopranos 'cause they were in another room) and our concert is in a few weeks, and we've only got like 6 rehearsals left before it and we hardly know one of the songs at all. I mean we can sing it, but it's complete crap.

Sakitu

No comments:

Post a Comment